In regards to EH...Below is the necessary information on how to become a member of EH.
- proof of address
- Proof of income for anyone in the household who is working or attending school. T4 for previous year's taxes, welfare stub (section with the address, amount and person's name) any government letters in regards to loans and bursaries
- Photo ID (driver's license, Medicare card, passport, landed papers, visas) for everyone in the household.
- there is a $5 fee for the photo membership card
- NOTE: it is the responsibility of the person who is applying to provide a COPY off the documents listed upon applying. EH has the right to refuse anyone they deem ineligible for our services. Registration is to be held on the 3rd Thursday of every month unless otherwise indicated. Location: 1810 St Antoine, Lachine Time: 11:30 to 1pm
- Our food distribution day is Wednesday 11:30am to 2pm fee is $3 each person must bring their own bags to carry the food